You can create a new project using an existing quote in RFMS. If you have already created a quote in RFMS for your customer but now it's time to measure, it is best practice to create a new project that is associated with the existing quote in RFMS.
- Press the blue plus icon and then select the search icon.
- When searching the store for a quote, it performs best to input the entire quote number. Press Search, select the quote, then select Create Project From Quote.
- In the next screen that appears you will need to determine how the original quote will be used.
- The Original Quote: Select this option if you would like to attach the project to the quote and update the quantities or add new line items.
- A New, Related Quote: Select this option if you would like to keep the original quote intact and unchanged.
- A New, Unrelated Quote: If you are using the original quote simply as a template, then select this option to create a new quote, unrelated to the original.
- Once you have made your selection choose Add Project.
- The worksheet screen will then appear displaying any line items from the original quote.