Measure Desktop Beta Version 3394 has been released to our Beta Testers. If you wish to participate in our Beta program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The features described below will be included in our upcoming general release of Measure 14.0 coming in April 2018.
- New Default Walls option can be turned on to automatically add walls to every wall segment – these are visible in 3D. Specific wall segments can be turned off as needed.
Note: Default Walls do not replace the standard wall stacks, and thus do not allow for product application. They are for visual reference only.
- Ability to import and export 3D models – .wrl (import only) and .dae formats are supported.*
Note: At present, only .wrl and .dae objects saved from the SketchUp program can be imported into Measure.
- Scene view now automatically includes all rooms by default*
- New Walkthrough mode is available while in Scene View*
- Waterfall (theater style) steps can now be created
- Edits may now be made to walls and surfaces while viewing the room in 3D
- Photos may now be included in the Print Report**
- When exporting to RFMS, worksheet line order is now maintained***
- Undo and Redo are now supported while in the Worksheet
- Numerous bug fixes
- Import Cut Increment from cloud product
- Allow 4 digit precision for Tax Rate
- Adjusted Stack’s thickness label to read “Wall Thickness”