Measure Desktop Beta Version 3274 has been released to our Beta Testers. If you wish to participate in our Beta program, please email us at email@example.com. The features described below will be included in our upcoming general release of Measure 13.1 coming in late Summer 2017.
- Ceiling tile calculations now attempt to route main runners around light fixtures.
- New sort column added to worksheet to group like products together. This new Sort column includes a read-only numerical value. This Sort number indicates the order of line items with the Primary Flooring product on top, followed by line items that are associated via the Add-On feature, followed by the next Primary Flooring product and so on.
- Further corrections to butt seam calculation for products with pattern offsets
- Pattern Product was causing overlaps when butt seams are set to 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4
- All cuts on the seam plan now include their corresponding Cut Length if the option "Show Cut Lengths" is selected
- Generate Forms preview now displays correctly
- Fix to <sheetname> tag in Generate Forms
- Store product search results will now show the correct display code for each store.
- Exporting PDFs over VPN from Generate Forms now works
- The "Product quantity appears to be incorrect" check up message was being generated unnecessarily in rare circumstances.
- Edges and vertices no longer unexpectedly jump when being dragged