Quick Rooms are predefined room shapes in specific sizes. When you click on the Quick Room button, a gallery of Quick Rooms appears that you can select from. Once a Quick Room is selected, you can then place it on your floor plan. You may add your own Quick Rooms to the Gallery and manage the existing Quick Rooms.
- Click on the Quick Room button in the Draw group under the Home tab of the Ribbon bar to access a gallery of pre-drawn shapes.
- Select one of the Quick Room shapes and the cursor will change to a four-headed arrow in the center of a dashed red outline of the selected Quick Room.
- Click on your floor plan where you wish to place the Quick Room.
- After placing the Quick Room, you can click in the middle of the room and then drag it to move it on the floor plan.
- The room shape can be resized or edited by clicking and dragging each edge, or you can click on an edge and change its length using the Keypad.
- Keypad adjustments will follow the Line Arrow of the selected edge.