Measure 13.1 v 3301 has been released. It addresses several key issues that we've received feedback on related to the Product List product categories and sorting of Worksheet line items. A future update will also include improvements to the Product Chooser.
This update also includes a number of bug fixes. Please see below for a complete list of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The 3D Viewer is now available as an alternate drawing view with its own contextual ribbon tab.
- Based on user feedback, product categories can now be displayed as tabs along the top of the product list, or along the left side. A button was added to toggle between the two options.
- The Checklist report can optionally be sent to RFMS included in the set of images along with the Room, Seam, and Cut Plans
- Various optimizations to the 3D viewer.
- Various optimizations to roll allocation.
- Project Check-up now finds and fixes more issues with roll allocation.
- Optimization to dragging operations on machines with high resolution displays.
- Improved speed at startup and when accessing Cloud resources.
- Added date/time stamp to Checklist report attachment.
- The sort ascending/descending symbols have been made more legible.
- Items in the "By item" tab of the worksheet may now be manually sorted.
- Lay direction now changes when a room is rotated.
- The sort order on the worksheet is now persistent, but defaults to the "Sort" column.
- It is now possible to select multiple sort orders on the worksheet. The sort order is indicated by an arrow in the header.
- Dragging vertices and curve handles no longer disrupts the 3D model.
- Fixed issue where cuts and seams were not selectable under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where cuts would not appear on the roll plan under certain circumstances.
- Restored some labels that were lost in localization.
- PDF Images are no longer improperly positioned when cut and pasted, or moved, upon reopening a project.
- Editable cells on the worksheet are now always selectable.
- Fixed issue with dragging edge after pushing a surface.
- 3D models no longer flip after an edge is moved.
- Surfaces may now be pushed or pulled using surface handles while maintaining model integrity.
- Refinements to appearance of custom sort arrows to account for higher DPI settings.
- Fixed crash when exporting the Checklist report.
- Changing the rooms selected on the Checklist no longer has any effect on the calculation type.
- Flipping rooms now properly updates the perimeter add-on display lines.
- Fixed a bug where, in rare cases, the Scale dialog would not be properly applied when a project was saved.
- Selection order is now preserved when dragging multiple selections in worksheet.
- "Zoom to Area" was temporarily broken but has now been fixed.
- Checklist items with checked rooms no longer lose values that were manually entered.
- Add-ons without a color are no longer offered as an option in the product selector if there are associated colors.
- Room rotation and flip no longer changes add-on order and quantities.
- The sort order on the worksheet is now correctly reflected on the worksheet report.
- "Edit Languages" dialog no longer causes a crash.
- Adding a transition no longer causes a crash under certain circumstances.
- The Sort column on the worksheet no longer causes crashes in certain cases.
- Measure no longer prematurely causes blueprints to span pages when printing to certain paper sizes.
- Fixed issue where the checkbox on the welcome screen could become invisible.
- Fixed issue where a user would not be able to pan or drag a room to the left.
- Fixed crash when adding or editing a stack.