Draw walls at any angle to create non-rectangular rooms (or polygons).
This tool is used to draw any non-rectangular rooms or polygons.
- Click the left mouse button to start the drawing and move your mouse in the direction you need to create the first wall for the room. Both the length/distance as well as the angle are displayed as you drag the cursor.
- Once you reach the end of the first wall, left click again and the leg part of the room is drawn.
- Next, move the cursor to the corner at the end of the next wall, left click again and the leg of that part of the room is drawn.
- Continue this process until the desired room is drawn.
Tip: the room will close when you:
- Left click near the original starting point while drawing the last wall.
- Double-click while drawing the last wall.
- Click on the Close Room tool.