Import blueprints (PDF, CAD, and other formats) that can be used for tracing flooring areas with Measure's drawing tools.
Measure supports many types of electronic blueprint files. The most common file formats are PDF, CAD (*.dwf; *.dwg; *.dxf), TIFF, and JPEG.
- From the Home tab in the Ribbon Bar select the Import Blueprint button. The Windows Open dialog box will appear. (Alternatively, you may select the Blueprint tab in the Ribbon Bar and from the Import Image group, select to Import Image, Import CAD, or Scan Image.)
- Navigate to the location of the blueprint file and select it.
- Click on Open. The Open dialog will then close.
- If the imported file has multiple pages, the Select Page to Import dialog appears. Select the pages you wish to import and click OK. For more information on Importing Multi-page graphics files click here.
- The Import Graphics dialog will open and this is where you can set the scale and other features of the blueprint. Then, click OK to finish the import.