When you import a multi-page PDF, this Select Page to Import Dialog will be presented:
The purpose of this dialog is to allow you to indicate which pages you would like to import into Measure.
- The check boxes at the left allow you to make this selection. In the above case, the PDF has two pages, and the user has chosen to import the second page only.
- By clicking on the page numbers on the left, you may also indicate which page to display in the preview window on the right. There may be a slight delay in displaying the page, as the system has to render it in the preview area.
- The Select All and Select None buttons allow you to quickly select and deselect all the pages in the PDF document.
- Once you press OK, the system will display the Import Graphics dialog box which allows you to specify how to import the selected pages. The options you select here will be applied to all imported images.
- The Place images on separate sheets checkbox causes each imported page to be placed on a separate sheet in your Measure job. If you deselect this checkbox, all imported pages from the PDF file will be placed on the same sheet. (Warning: Importing more than 2 or 3 images to a sheet can cause sluggish behavior and poor performance.)
For more information on importing images, see the article Import Blueprints.