Use the following steps to establish a connection between Measure and QuickBooks:
- Ensure your company file is open in QuickBooks.
- Start a new blank project in Measure.
- Select "Customer" under the Home tab of the Ribbon Bar in Measure.
- When the Project Information dialog box opens, click on "Import from..." and select "QuickBooks Importer".
- QuickBooks should display a series of dialog boxes asking if you want to allow Measure to access your company file. In the first dialog box, select the option: “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running”. In each of the dialog boxes that follow, confirm that you want to give Measure access to your company file.
- If the connection between Measure and QuickBooks works, you should be given the chance to select one of your customers in QuickBooks to import into the current Measure project.
- Measure connectivity works for the desktop installed QuickBooks USA version, only.
- The QuickBooks Online version will not connect with Measure.