Use the Clip Art tool to add icons for furniture and various other fixtures in your drawing.
For a video tutorial of this tool please click HERE.
Adding Clip Art:
- Select the clip art tool icon under the Enhance section of the Room tab.
- Scroll until you find the desired clip art. Left click to add it to the drawing. The clip art will be inserted next to the drawing.
Manipulating Clip Art:
Select a piece of clip art and use the tools in the Shape section of the Room tab to manipulate size, shape, and orientation. As with rooms the Select Tool can also be used to resize and move clip art.
Note: Join, Split, and Punch Out operations do not work with clip art.
Adding to the Clip Art Library:
- Select the clip art icon under the Enhance section of the Room tab.
- Select the option at the bottom to "Insert New Clip Art into your Collection".
- Windows file explorer will open for you to select the clip art files you wish to import.