Use the Offline Export when running Measure in an environment that does not have JobRunner installed.
Note: The Pacific Solutions Integration file must be installed on each workstation running Measure before this functionality will be available. Click here to download the installer.
- Navigate to Measure's Worksheet.
- Select Export > JobRunner (Offline)
- Browse to the folder in which you would like to save the Export data and click OK.
- Copy the folder to the server or workstation on which JobRunner is installed. This can be done via e-mail, a shared cloud folder, or any other method of file transfer.
- In JobRunner, navigate to Integrations > FloorRight.
- Click the "Import From FloorRight" button in the upper-right corner of the dialog that appears.
- Navigate to the folder containing the Offline Export data, select it, and click "OK"
The Measure data will be imported into JobRunner