What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage allows you to do the following:
- Open and edit files in Measure PC or Measure Mobile
- Access your files from anywhere in the world, on any PC using Measure Desktop, or on your mobile device using Measure Mobile
- Draw the floor plan using your mobile device and finish your estimate on your PC
- Draw the floor plan on your PC and use your mobile device to perform field verification
- Ensure your projects, including PDF and CAD attachments, are always backed up and secure
- Recover deleted projects
- Restore previous versions of a project
Who has access?
All users with an active Measure Desktop or Measure Mobile subscription have unlimited access to Cloud Storage.
Cloud Storage Features on PC
- Save to Cloud
- Open from the Cloud
- View recent Cloud-based files
Cloud Storage features in Measure Mobile
Measure Mobile is a subscription based mobile application and may be downloaded from the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store, or the Windows App Store. Users may access their projects and shared product database by logging in with their Measure username and password. Please see our Measure Mobile website for more information about the mobile app.
Where do I manage my cloud storage?
The RFMS Online Services web portal is where all cloud storage is managed. RFMS Online services is also the place to mange user access and permissions to all RFMS Apps. See the following for user permissions: User Roles