The following is a list of improvements and bug fixes that are included in Measure Mobile 3.18.34, released on Monday, February 12, 2018 to the Apple App Store (Windows and Android Stores are soon to follow).
- Extend Leica Disto measurements by a default amount (setting is located at the bottom of the disto menu)
- Pinch to zoom is now supported when viewing the Proposal/Installation documents and photos attached to the project
- Discounted amount is now supported when exported to RFMS.* This is done by reducing each line item by the discounted amount, similar to when a Fixed Grand Total is set.
- RFMS Mobile users can now search for store products using the barcode scanner. The barcode must be an RFMS generated Product Barcode. This feature is available on the Products and Worksheet screens.*
- RFMS Mobile users can now search for store products using the Color SKU number. This feature is available on the Products and Worksheet screens.*
- Improvements to the "Apply Price Level to all Lines" feature when multiple price levels are present across line items on the worksheet.
- Projects with photos were not uploading, even with a good network connection (iOS users only)
- Allocation was failing intermittently for hard surface items and patterned roll products.
- Miscellaneous type primary flooring products applied directly to rooms appeared as add-on type products
* Requires a subscription to RFMS Mobile
The following is a list of improvements and bug fixes that are included in Measure Mobile 3.18.5, released on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 to all App Stores.
- Improved export process to RFMS Mobile allows users to decline sending PDF documents or to cancel the export altogether in the event of a poor network connection.
- When entering Imperial measurements for product data such as width and length, the default unit is now inches if no quotation marks are provided.
- Fixed: Match Material was not showing up for products associated with certain checklist items.
- Fixed: RFMS Products with user waste calculated by Unit Type are now imported into Measure projects with the correct amount of user waste.
The following is a list of new features and bug fixes that are included in Measure Mobile 3.18, which was released on Wednesday October 25, 2017 to all App Stores.
Note: As of this release of Measure Mobile, any user that integrates with RFMS to create quotes, orders or BidPro estimates from Measure Mobile must use RFMS Mobile 1.4 or greater in order to do so. Measure Mobile now employs RFMS Mobile to complete the export to RFMS.
- Now supports iPad multitasking (split screen) for iOS 11 users
· Simplified Add Project dialog when creating a project based on existing RFMS quote*
· Added a Zillow button next to the Map button in Add Project and Project Information dialog which launches the Zillow web site with customer address. This website will give you an idea of the value of your customer's home. (Important: Do not download the Zillow App - continue to use the website for this purpose).
· Opening a project and navigating around in it no longer causes a synchronization to occur, resulting in less risk of overwriting a project with blank or old data
· Projects associated with an Order or a BidPro Estimate are no longer Finalized automatically. They can be edited and used to update the Order or BidPro Estimate. Of course, the user can choose to finalize the project manually if they wish.*
· Product chooser lists products already applied to the job under This Project with both product and color used
· When applying product to rooms, products associated with checklist items and add-on only products are not presented in the product chooser list
· The splitter line itself (not just its endpoints) may be dragged during the Split operation
· More helpful measurements are presented when dragging one room over another
· It is now possible to set the cut increment for a roll product
· When searching for products, RFMS users will no longer see cloud search results*
· Export to RFMS now works in a similar manner to exporting from Measure Desktop, launching RFMS Mobile with options to create a new Quote, Order or BidPro Estimate* (See the tutorial here)
· Users are now allowed to send updates to RFMS Orders and BidPro Estimates*
· Projects are no longer finalized when an Order or BidPro Estimate is created*
· RFMS Taxes are no longer displayed on the Worksheet*
· Changes made to Quotes in RFMS are no longer inserted back into the Measure Mobile Worksheet. Rather, any changes made in Measure Mobile can be exported to RFMS Mobile where changes made to RFMS Quotes/Orders/Estimates can be seen and edited*
· Proposal clearly indicates that it is a proposal-only and is associated with an RFMS quote or order, but not the actual quote/order*
· Installation document and a special document (called Measure Mobile Attachment) automatically sent to RFMS when creating or updating an RFMS document*
· The Measure Mobile Attachment is later combined with the Quote/Order/Estimate PDF that is generated from RFMS Mobile for the purpose of emailing to the customer*
· The Measure Mobile Attachment is made up of the optional Room Plan, Checklist and Photo content selections on the Proposal screen – if these are not selected, no Attachment is sent
· Default layout is Portrait for Proposal document and the Measure Mobile Attachment*
· The room plan and seam plan in the installation document PDF can optionally be drawn to scale
* Feature only applies to users of RFMS Mobile (MOE)
- Remember user preferences for Project Settings and Proposal/Installation documents when creating a project based on an RFMS quote*
- Smart quotes now converted to inch and foot marks for iOS 11 users
- Limits on zooming are now adjusted when room copy is performed
- Checklist items now properly show matched material options
- Corrected additional issue with disappearing seam lines
- Jobs with concave curves allocate much more quickly now
- Room(s) containing rolled goods were not appearing on the roll plan in rare cases
- Delete point now deletes an entire curve
- Cosmetic issues with cut labels were corrected
- Lay angle is properly shown for values other than multiples of 45 degrees
- Allow missing photos to be deleted
- Show subtotals in Worksheet for all users
- Allow "Show Subtotals" checkbox in Proposal for all users
- Ignore missing photos when generating PDF
* Fix only applies to users of RFMS Mobile (MOE)
Measure Mobile 3.17.14 was released on August 29, 2017 to all three App stores. This update was primarily a bug fix release. Please see below for a brief description of the bugs fixed.
- Roll allocation was made about 10% faster.
- When a device is not capable of showing a blueprint, it will still display the drawing.
- Jobs with large floor plans sometimes displayed as blank sheets when "Synchronize floor plan" was activated.
- PO Number now sent correctly to the store for RFMS Mobile users.
- Undo no longer produces invalid results in cuts window.
- Roll product with pattern match had cuts appearing off of the roll in some cases.
- Rooms and roll allocation are now completely locked down in a finalized project.
Measure Mobile 3.17 was released on August 2, 2017 to all three App Stores. Please see below for a brief video and description of the features and bugs fixed:
- Pressing the Grand Total in Worksheet displays a calculator. This can be used to quickly calculate monthly payments, additional service fees, balance remaining after deposits, etc.
- Improvements to the “Apply Price Level to All Lines” checkbox on the Worksheet. This box is now "sticky", so the next project will leave it in the state it was in on the prior project. It's also in a much more visible spot now.
- Show Calculated Waste % on Worksheet line items. This shows just the calculated waste percentage and does not include User added waste.
- Check inventory feature enhanced. This feature allows RFMS Mobile users the ability to view inventory for Roll and Item products. Bin Location, Roll Number.
- Show the distances from an endpoint to the intersection when placing one shape onto another. This helps when placing one shape on top of another shape to punch out a corner or section of a wall.
- Multiselect transitions. You can now select more than one transition at a time in order to apply products, change measurements, transition type and settings.
- Keyboard appears and cursor is in focus when searching for products.
- Curve points no longer participate in snapping when moving rooms.
- Choosing a different color updates the Room sidebar with the correct color name.
- Re-positioning cuts on large projects has been improved.
- Sending attachments to BidPro is now supported. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.
- Measure Mobile retains sales tax from the store even if the grand total differs slightly. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.
- Referral related information no longer shows for companies with that feature disabled. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.