Measure Mobile 3.17.14 was released on August 29, 2017 to all three App stores. This update was primarily a bug fix release. Please see below for a brief description of the bugs fixed.
- Roll allocation was made about 10% faster.
- When a device is not capable of showing a blueprint, it will still display the drawing.
- Jobs with large floor plans sometimes displayed as blank sheets when "Synchronize floor plan" was activated.
- PO Number now sent correctly to the store for RFMS Mobile users.
- Undo no longer produces invalid results in cuts window.
- Roll product with pattern match had cuts appearing off of the roll in some cases.
- Rooms and roll allocation are now completely locked down in a finalized project.
Measure Mobile 3.17 was released on August 2, 2017 to all three App Stores. Please see below for a brief video and description of the features and bugs fixed:
- Pressing the Grand Total in Worksheet displays a calculator. This can be used to quickly calculate monthly payments, additional service fees, balance remaining after deposits, etc.
- Improvements to the “Apply Price Level to All Lines” checkbox on the Worksheet. This box is now "sticky", so the next project will leave it in the state it was in on the prior project. It's also in a much more visible spot now.
- Show Calculated Waste % on Worksheet line items. This shows just the calculated waste percentage and does not include User added waste.
- Check inventory feature enhanced. This feature allows RFMS Mobile users the ability to view inventory for Roll and Item products. Bin Location, Roll Number.
- Show the distances from an endpoint to the intersection when placing one shape onto another. This helps when placing one shape on top of another shape to punch out a corner or section of a wall.
- Multiselect transitions. You can now select more than one transition at a time in order to apply products, change measurements, transition type and settings.
- Keyboard appears and cursor is in focus when searching for products.
- Curve points no longer participate in snapping when moving rooms.
- Choosing a different color updates the Room sidebar with the correct color name.
- Re-positioning cuts on large projects has been improved.
- Sending attachments to BidPro is now supported. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.
- Measure Mobile retains sales tax from the store even if the grand total differs slightly. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.
- Referral related information no longer shows for companies with that feature disabled. This requires a subscription to the RFMS MOE service.