Measure Mobile can be used by estimators and sales professionals alike to complete an onsite custom measure or to close a proposal. This app is compatible with Disto laser measuring devices allowing you to get precise measurements. Measure Mobile is also designed to work in connection with our other apps such as Measure Desktop, CRM, and RFMS Mobile.
- Measure Mobile Cheat Sheet
- Measure Mobile Release Notes
- Measure Mobile Notes and Photo Attachments
- Measure Mobile Beta Release Notes
- Upcoming Enhancements to Measure Mobile and RFMS Mobile on Windows devices
- Measure Mobile Licensing and User Administration
- FAQ: Which Tablet Should I Purchase?
- Recover un-synced projects that become lost after updating Measure Mobile on Windows
- FAQ: What if I'm unable to export to RFMS because I have no internet at the time of a sale?
- FAQ: Is Measure Mobile Compatible With a Laser Measuring Device?
- FAQ: Why Can't I See Other User's Folders in My Company?
1. Projects/Home Screen
- How to Complete a Measure Created from an Opportunity
- Projects Screen Overview
- How to Log in and out of Measure Mobile
- Create a New Project
- Delete, Dupilcate, Move, or Archive Projects
- Copy Floor Plan Only
2. Drawing Screen
- How to Use Quick Tile Patterns in Measure Mobile
- How to Create Material Areas
- How to Use the Free Draw Tool
- How to Use the Extend Room Tool
- Adjust Room Product Settings
- How to Select Rooms
3. Products Screen
4. Checklist Screen
5. Worksheet Screen
6. Proposal and Installation Screens
Measure and RFMS Mobile (Measure Order Entry)
- How to Export Measure Mobile Project to RFMS
- How to Create a Related Quote From Measure Mobile
- How to Update an RFMS Quote from Measure Mobile
- How to Create a New Project
- Create a New Project Using an RFMS Quote
- How to Add a Flooring Product to a Room