Use this list to find known issues in Measure Mobile and their status. Fixed issues are removed after 30 days. All fixed issues can be found in the Release Notes.
The current version of Measure Mobile is 4.3.35.
See also RFMS Mobile Known Issues.
- Pending Release - Planned to be included in the next update of Measure Mobile
- Pending Fix - Will be fixed as soon as possible, generally a server-side fix
- Scheduled - Planned to be included in a future update of Measure Mobile
- Blocked - Unable to be resolved at this time
- Fixed in iOS 13+ - Requires OS update on device
Measure Mobile Version
|MM-2473||Checklist Items that are no longer associated with an active product creates a bogus 0 qty line item on the worksheet when checked||4.1.17||N/A||Scheduled|
|iOS 12: Difficulties adding room notes||N/A||N/A||Fixed in iOS 13+|
|iOS 12: Rooms are moved out of viewable area without user input||N/A||N/A||Fixed in iOS 13+|
|iOS 12: Insert Room dialog does not close when a Quick Room shape is selected||N/A||N/A||Fixed in iOS 13+|
|iOS 12: Rotate Room causes rooms to disappear||N/A||N/A||Fixed in iOS 13+|
|MM-2759||The X3 Disto on iOS devices is behaving incorrectly||4.3.18||N/A||Fixed|
|MM-2758||The cursor is removed and the text field must be re-selected in some situations when entering text on iPads and iPhones on iOS 13.||N/A||N/A||Fixed|
|MM-2757||Dictation on iPads and iPhones does not work on devices using iOS 13.||N/A||N/A||Fixed|