User specific General Project Settings.
Selecting a business type will alter certain labels and columns within the Worksheet and Product List. Commercial is the default setting.
|Increases selling price
|Decreases selling price
|Adjusted price column
|User price column
|Effective cost column
|Shows freight or overhead in use
|Fixed grand total
Drawing Unit Settings
- Unit of Measure: Use the dropdown to select the unit of measure for all projects.
- Fractions/Decimal places: Choose whether to use fractions or decimals on displayed dimensions. Use the dropdown to indicate how many decimal places to show to.
- Use x² notation for area units: Check this box to alter how area units are displayed. (These are displayed at the bottom of the screen when rooms are selected)
Room Name and Numbering Settings
- Generate room names using the following text: (enter a letter or word to be in front of all room, stair, and line names listed in the explorer window and worksheet.)
- Base Room Number: Beginning number for rooms
- Leading Zeroes: Zeroes put in front of room numbers as place holders
- Estimate edges and sides as part of the base room: When viewing items in the worksheet By Room, checking this option will simplify the view, keeping edge material add-ons grouped with the rest of the rooms material.
Note: If you are an RFMS user tax rate should be calculated in RFMS once the project is exported.
- Tax Rate: Set tax rate percentage.
- Use Tax: Commercial only
- Overhead: Commercial only
- Calculate overhead as Markup/Margin: Commercial only
Rhombus and Parallelogram Settings
- Default Product: Set the product that is selected upon starting a new project. Keep in mind that this is a Project setting, if you want this product to be the default on all projects going forward be sure to select Save as Default.
- Rhombus Measurement: Choose whether to set rhombus measurements by diagonals or overall width/height
- Parallelogram Measurement: Choose whether to set parallelogram measurements by base/height or overall width/height
- Auto color new products: Allow measure to automatically set a color for newly added products to the product list.
Color Picker Interface Setting
- Choose between the default color picker or the text description color picker.