General Drawing Screen Display Options
This section allows you to change the Color, Font, Text Size, Line thickness, and Directional Arrow Size for various display items in Measure such as Room Names, Dimensions, Seams, Measuring Lines, Counter Marks, object highlight etc.
Note: Size of text is entered as a measurement in relation to scale.
Product Specific Display Options
- Show product images: Having this box checked ensures that if a product image has been added for a product in the product list, then it will be displayed when the product is used within the project.
Tip: If you current project does not need to use this feature, uncheck this box to avoid potential display issues.
- Show percentages on random tile: When the random Quick Tile pattern is used you can choose the percentage used of each tile. Under the room name the color of each tile and percentage will be displayed.
- Cross Hatching Display Options
The products in rooms will be displayed as solid color as depicted in the product list.
The products in rooms will be displayed as color cross hatching based on the pattern assigned to the product in the product list.
Black and white cross hatching will be displayed for products used in rooms based the the cross hatch pattern assigned in the product list.
- Show product ID: Show the unique product ID column in the product list.
Note: RFMS users can experience issues with their project if this number is edited. Best practice for RFMS users is to leave this option unchecked.
Room Display Options
- Always show Room Dimensions: Checking this box will display the length of each side of a room at all times.
- Room Name: Rooms names will only be displayed when a room is selected, unless this box is checked.
- Lay Direction: An arrow will be displayed showing the lay direction of the product in a room, including individual tiles.
- Edges: This options toggles the dotted orange line to indicate where edges are. For more information on edges please click HERE.
On Screen Keypad Display Options
- Always Show Keypad: Once the keypad is opened it remains on the screen until manually closed.
- Show Keypad When Edge Selected: Whenever the edge of a room is selected the keypad will pop up.
- Move Keypad to Selected Edge: When the edge of a room is selected the keypad will be re-positioned by the selected edge.
Roll Material Cuts Display Options
- Change Cut Window Orientation to Match Material Lay: Based on the material lay direction being vertical or horizontal the cut plan in the explorer window will be display vertically along the side of the screen, or horizontally along the bottom.
Note: This is only while viewing cuts in Layout Mode.
- Show Cut Groups: While line outlining the various cut groups as shown in the explorer window.
- Lay Direction: Lay direction arrow will be displayed on individual cuts.
3D Model/View Display Options
- When viewing rooms or models in the 3D viewer you can select either a Solid View or Wireframe View. The background color or these can be adjusted to your preference.
Theme and Welcome Screen Display Options
- Show Welcome Screen on Start-up: There will be a box that pops us with the latest news and information relating to Measure each time you log in to the software.
- Color Scheme: Select from three set color schemes to customize the look of the software to your preference.