The Worksheet displays product quantities and waste information along with cost/price data.
The Worksheet will a display a line item for each product and service used on the project. Each line contains quantity, waste, and pricing details about the item it represents.
Lines can be expanded to reveal more information by clicking the Expand button, , next to it.
- Expand all lines by clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the Worksheet.
- Collapse all lines by clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the Worksheet.
Grand Total, Tax, and Discount
The bottom-right corner displays the total amount of tax due for the project and a grand total. If a discount has been applied to the project, it will also appear in this area. For more information on this please see the section Additional Worksheet Functions.
Editing Data Fields
Data fields with a white background indicates that they can be edited directly on the Worksheet. Fields with a grey background cannot be edited.
Undoing Actions on the Worksheet
Any Worksheet operations that result in changes to project data can be undone by clicking the button at the bottom of the screen. Click the button to redo the operation.
The manner in which Worksheet data is presented can be manipulated with the four radio buttons and three tabs in the upper-left corner of the screen:
- By Item
- The default Worksheet format in which each line represents a product or service. Clicking the button that appears to the left of an item expands the line downward to present room-specific data about it.
- By Room
- A line is generated for each room on the project. Clicking the button expands the line downward to display a list of all products and services used within the room, along with quantity and pricing information.
- Creates a "Group by" drop-down menu directly under the Worksheet tabs. Select a method of grouping from the menu and lines will be generated based on that selection.
- Active Sheet Only
- Data will only be drawn from the sheet/tab that was active when the Worksheet was opened.
- All Sheets
- Data will be drawn from all sheets/tabs on the projects.
- Selected Sheets
- Choose a combination of sheets and phases that should be represented on the Worksheet. When this option is enabled, a button will appear next to it. Click the button to access a list of all sheets. If phases are being used, each sheet/phase combination will be listed. Check the boxes next to the sheets that should be represented on the Worksheet and click OK.
- All data from the selected phase will be included on the Worksheet, even if the phase contains rooms on multiple sheets/tabs. When this option is enabled, a drop-down menu will appear next to it. Select a phase from the menu, or choose "(all)" to remove the filter.
In most cases, the variety and volume of data available through the worksheet will be more than any individual organization needs. As such, data columns can be enabled or disabled.
Click the "Columns" button in the lower-left corner of the screen and a list will appear with all available Worksheet columns.
Uncheck items to remove them from the worksheet, or check them to ensure they are included. Click the Default button to restore the Worksheet to it's original configuration. When the process is complete, click "OK" to apply changes and close the window.
See: Sheet Add-Ons
Add-Ons for Room
See: Room Add-Ons
After establishing a custom line order on the worksheet use this button to reset the numbering order of the Sort column.
See: Change Orders
Note: This option is only available in projects that are flagged as Commercial.
See: Explore Margins
Note: This option is only available in projects that are flagged as Retail.
Export to RFMS
Export the project to RFMS
Enhanced Excel Export
See: Generate Forms
Set Fixed Total
See: Setting Fixed Totals