Measure Desktop allows for direct export to create a quote or order in RFMS based on your take-off. In order to export your Measure project must have the following:
- customer name and address information
- job name and address information
- at least one line item in the worksheet with an associated product code
How to Export
- Click the Worksheet button in the navigation bar to enter the worksheet
- Choose the option to Export to RFMS
- A dialog will pop up confirm the export
- RFMS will open your web browser, if you're not currently logged it it will prompt you to. Select the options you wish to create the quote and choose to Open for Editing or Save Immediately
- Measure Desktop Reports are saved as attachments to the quote or order
Which Measure Desktop Reports are Included?
- To choose which reports will be exported to RFMS open the side menu by clicking
- Select Print to open the reports screen
- From the listed reports, check the ones you want to be included
- To alter the layout and included information in an individual report select the settings button next to it.
- After you are finished selecting your reports, complete the export process using the the steps in How to Export