A room can be attached to a side of another room when an edge is selected.
1. Ensure that the rooms you want to attach are aligned and touching.
2. Select one side on the room that will be the base.
3. Select the Attach tool
4. Left-click the room that will be the wall.
5. In the Edit Edge dialog box that appears input wall thickness, add an edge product, and select the fold.
Walls associated with a room can be detached using this tool.
1. Select the wall that you want to detach.
2. Select the Detach tool.
3. The wall will become a separate room.