If your company does not use an RFMS Core Database, then you will most likely have products stored in the cloud. You can bring in these products as needed to Measure projects.
For a video tutorial about how to bring products into Measure please click HERE.
For information on how to add and manage products in the cloud click HERE.
- First open your product list by either navigating to the Product List button in the Ribbon bar or by pressing the F3 key.
- From the new box that opens enter your product category and search term.
- Select products by checking the box to the left of the product name. Multiple products may be selected. Choose a price level, if desired, by using the drop down box in the upper right corner. This price level will be applied to all selected products.
- If you wish to change the category of the product you are importing, you can do so by selecting the category listed to the right of the product, and in the box that appears choosing a different category from the drop down list.
- When finished with your selections, click the Import button.