The Room Plan focuses on the overall layout of the project and serves as a guide for where material is being used.
- Include in Report
- Everything/Selection Only
- Indicate whether to have the entire project included in the report or only what has been selected in the drawing area.
- Print Across Multiple Pages
- Spread the report across multiple pages. (i.e. 1:1, 1:2, 2:2 etc.) Selecting this option will override the option for Print to Scale.
- Print to Scale
- Choose from a list of scale options or set a custom scale for the printout
- Suppress margins, headers, footers, and legends
- Print the room play without margins, headers, footers and legends
Product Legend Settings
- Product Legend
- Change the position and font size of the product legend.
- Show Quantities in Legend
- Display total quantities of each product in the legend.
- Show Add-ons in Legend
- Include add-ons in the product legend.
- Include Graphics
- Include any underlaying blueprint in the report printout
- Crop Graphics Automatically
- Crop the blueprint graphics to include only the portion that has been traced over is visible.
- Cross Hatching
- If cross hatching has been enabled for products, this option allows it to be printed in place of the products color.
Annotations and Measurement Displays
- Show Dimensions
- Display measurements of each room.
- Show Measure Tape
- Display the blue measurement box that appears when the Measuring Line annotation tool is in use. By default this option will be unchecked.
- Show Measuring Lines
- Display the line that appears when the Add Measuring Line annotation tool is in use. By default this option will be unchecked.
- Show Room Names
- Display room names.
- Show Lay Direction
- Display an arrow in each room to indicate product lay direction.
- Show Annotation Flags
- If a room has notes or add-ons, then this option will display icons in the corner of the room to indicate these annotations.
- Show Room Area
- Display the area of each room next to the room name.
- Show Tile Numbers
- Display numbers on partial tiles to indicate where they are being reused.
- Show Tile Arrows
- Display lay direction arrows for each tile.
- Hide All Counter Node
- Choose to display or not display counter nodes that are in use on the drawing.
Page Display Options
- One Room Per Page
- Each room in the project will be printed on a different page.
- Choose a print orientation for the plan.
Note: "Default" will print the plan in whichever orientation is set in the "Printer" panel. Choosing "Portrait" or "Landscape" in this window will override that setting for this report only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.