The Room Plan focuses on the overall layout of the project and serves as a guide for where material is being used.
- Include in Report
- Everything/Selection Only
- Indicate whether to have the entire project included in the report or only what has been selected in the drawing area.
- Print Across Multiple Pages
- Spread the report across multiple pages. (i.e. 1:1, 1:2, 2:2 etc.) Selecting this option will override the option for Print to Scale.
- Print to Scale
- Choose from a list of scale options or set a custom scale for the printout
- Suppress margins, headers, footers, and legends
- Print the room play without margins, headers, footers and legends
Product Legend Settings
- Product Legend
- Change the position and font size of the product legend.
- Show Quantities in Legend
- Display total quantities of each product in the legend.
- Show Add-ons in Legend
- Include add-ons in the product legend.
- Include Graphics
- Include any underlaying blueprint in the report printout
- Crop Graphics Automatically
- Crop the blueprint graphics to include only the portion that has been traced over is visible.
- Cross Hatching
- If cross hatching has been enabled for products, this option allows it to be printed in place of the products color.
Annotations and Measurement Displays
- Show Dimensions
- Display measurements of each room.
- Show Measure Tape
- Display the blue measurement box that appears when the Measuring Line annotation tool is in use. By default this option will be unchecked.
- Show Measuring Lines
- Display the line that appears when the Add Measuring Line annotation tool is in use. By default this option will be unchecked.
- Show Room Names
- Display room names.
- Show Lay Direction
- Display an arrow in each room to indicate product lay direction.
- Show Annotation Flags
- If a room has notes or add-ons, then this option will display icons in the corner of the room to indicate these annotations.
- Show Room Area
- Display the area of each room next to the room name.
- Show Tile Numbers
- Display numbers on partial tiles to indicate where they are being reused.
- Show Tile Arrows
- Display lay direction arrows for each tile.
- Hide All Counter Node
- Choose to display or not display counter nodes that are in use on the drawing.
Page Display Options
- One Room Per Page
- Each room in the project will be printed on a different page.
- Choose a print orientation for the plan.
Note: "Default" will print the plan in whichever orientation is set in the "Printer" panel. Choosing "Portrait" or "Landscape" in this window will override that setting for this report only.