The Touch Draw tools allows you to sketch a room shape with your finger or stylus. After drawing the shapes you can set the exact measurements.
- Tap the blue plus icon and select Touch Draw.
- Sketch as many room shapes as you need. You can even include holes. When you are done sketching tap the check mark icon Tip: be sure that the room shapes are completely closed
- Select a wall and use the keypad, or Disto, to enter its measurement. All other walls will be set to a length relative to this first wall.
- Select the next wall segment and continue around the room until complete.
- Use the tool bar at the top to undo/redo , delete a room , select the next or previous line segment of a room , or change to direction in which a wall segment extends or retracts .