Project Sets are a great way to organize and explore various flooring options in a retail setting. If the customer would like to see alternative options to the original proposal, there is no need to lose work that is already done. Simply create a duplicate project and make the needed adjustments. If your company uses RFMS, whichever project option is decided upon it can be exported easily.
Video Coming Soon
Project Set from the Drawing Screen
How to Make a Project Set:
1. Once a project has been started, select the Project Set icon in the upper right to create a duplicate.
2. Select New Duplicate.
3. Name the new copy and then select Save.
Switching Between Projects:
To switch between projects in a set tap on the Project Set icon. Select a project, then select Switch Project.
Creating a New Duplicate:
Select one from the list of projects. Then, select New Duplicate. Enter a name and select Save.
Viewing Projects within a Set:
1. The project that is currently being viewed will have (Active) next to its name.
2. Directly below the name will be the status of the project, how long ago it was saved/altered, as well as the Estimate or Order number if it has been exported to RFMS.
3. The cloud icon appears when a project is not stored locally on the device and must be download from the cloud. This icon will go away when the project as been opened and altered in some way.
Project Set from the Project Screen
To access projects in a set from the Project Screen, tap the Project Set button on the corresponding project card. It will be located in the lower left corner of the card.
Note: Project tiles associated with a project set do not have the checkbox in the upper right corner as other tiles do. The checkbox designates projects to be Moved or Archived. Projects in a set do not use this because they behave differently when functions like Moving and Archiving are performed.
After selecting the Project Set icon the Drawing Selection dialog will come up. Tap on a project name to open it. You can switch to other projects within the set from the drawing screen.
|The cloud icon appears when a project is not stored locally on the device and must be download from the cloud. This icon will go away when the project as been opened and altered in some way.|
The trash icon next to a project will delete that specific project. A confirmation dialog will pop up before the action is completed.
Using the move option will move all projects in a set to a designated folder.
Using the archive option will archive all projects in a set. A confirmation dialog will pop up before the action is completed.