Holes may be added to a room anytime after it has been drawn and even if it has a product assigned to it. These holes can be resized as well as moved around the room.
Tip: Perimeter products can also be applied to holes. For more information please see the article How to Add Perimeter Products to Rooms.
Add a Hole
- Select a room
- Tap the blue plus icon, , to open the Add Menu.
- Select either a square or a circular hole shape.
Editing Hole Shapes
- Angles: Tap and hold a point, then drag it to adjust the angle.
- Segment Lengths: Slide the handles to edit the length or select a segment and enter an exact measurement in the keypad.
- Holes may be moved anywhere in the room by sliding the 4 arrow icon at its center. Guideline measurements will appear to help with placement.
- Overlapping holes will combine them into one larger hole with an amended shape.