- Make sure you have connected a Disto measuring device.
- Select a room, the edit button, then select a side of a room by tapping on its handle.
- Tap the Bluetooth button to open the Disto menu and select your device from the list.
Begin taking measurements. Multiple can be taken before being assigned to a the room. Measurements will appear in order of newest to oldest.
Measurements can be deleted by tapping the button.
4. To apply a measurement to a selected side, simply tap the measurement. The next side will then automatically be selected in the direction that the arrow is facing.
5. Tap the forward or back button, , to jump to the next side.
6. Tap the reverse button, , to swap the direction of the arrow along the room side. Applied measurements will extend or contract the room based on the direction of the arrow.