The Line Draw tool is located in the Add Menu of the Drawing Screen. Measurements can be added manually, as this article will cover, or by using a laser measuring device.
Jump to Section:
1. From the Drawing Screen press the blue plus icon,, this will open the Add Menu. Then, select Line Draw.
2. Enter the length of your first wall and then choose a direction. Continue in this way around the room.
3. To close the room, tap the close room icon.
If you are creating a square or rectangular room, you can use the Close Room tool after drawing just two of the sides.
Using the Toolbar
- Undo or redo an action.
- Delete current drawing.
- Move to next or previous line.
- Reverse start point for next line segment.
- Add a transition. (Will default to a 3' transition. This can be edited later.)
- Reverse line direction of current line.
- Toggle angle snapping of 45° increments.
To adjust the angle, press and drag the red arrow until the angle you need appears in the red circle.
To change a Measurement, (1) tap on the white box in the middle of the wall, (2) enter the new length in the keypad and press the check mark. you can also use the up or down arrows. Tap anywhere on the graph paper to stop editing and continue drawing.