The Polygon Hole tool is used to create irregular shaped holes in rooms.
Clicking on the tool icon selects the Polygon Hole tool. Clicking on the down arrow to the right of the icon gives the option for the Filled Polygon Hole tool.
Polygon Hole - Filled
1. Select a room then select the Polygon Hole tool.
2. Use the red guides to accurately locate the start point for the hole.
Press F6 to move the aligning measurements to the next wall going clockwise around the room. Press the F7 key to move to counter-clockwise.
3. Click to set the start point for the hole.
4. Use the angle guide to determine the angle of sides as you create the hole.
5. Continue placing points until you return to the start.
Press Shift+Ctrl+C or use the Close Room button to close the hole.